June 10 - 11, 1993
Berkeley, California, USA
Campanile Way, CA 94720
We are pleased to announce the 1993 Tcl/Tk Workshop (Tcl'1993),
managed by John Ousterhout
Sponsored by .
Learn from the experts and share your knowledge. The annual Tcl/Tk
conference is the best opportunity to talk with experts and peers,
cross-examine the Tcl/Tk core team, learn about what's coming and how
to use what's here.
- Tutorials taught by Tcl experts
- Tcl Certification Exam Details
- In depth discussions of 8.6 changes and how to take advantage of them
- Using the Tcl dict, module and OO commands
- The future of Tcl after 8.6
- Best practices in package management, software design, dynamic programming and more
- Birds of a Feather (BOF) sessions
- Discussion forums with the Tcl/Tk core team
- Tcl/Tk Social Suite for late night discussions and beverage consumption.
There will be a jobs board again. If you are interested in hiring a
Tcl/Tk expert or two, or are looking for new engagement, either show
up with your announcement ready to tack on the board, or send email to
Thursday night will see everyone gathered together to chow down and
chat. Some variety of amusement will occur after the banquet.
The conference will be held at the UC Berkeley.
More details (including how to book rooms, reach it, etc.) are available
at our Location page
Papers and Abstracts
The list of papers and their abstracts will be made available in the
schedule section of these pages after the
notifications to authors have been sent out, on April 22, 1993.
Last year's papers are available at John Ousterhout's